Skip to main content

Favorite Summer Products | Cruelty Free


This summer, I have been loving all the fruity products that I can get my hands on!
From all natural face masks, to cruelty free hair products, I have been so in love with all the new items I have been trying!

I have heard so much about Korean skincare, and how revolutionary that it can be for your skin, so I did some research and found Frudia! Frudia is a Korean skincare company whose products are filled with natural fruit juices and extracts, giving you the essential nutrients you need without all the chemicals!

I picked up the Green Grape Pore Control Mask, at my local Ulta, and it is super hydrating while also tightening pores!

I also met with the founder of MopTop Hair while at the Natural Food and Product Expo West this past year. She was so sweet and sent me home with a few samples and I was automatically obsessed with not only the delicious smell of the products, but the way it made my hair feel!

The Mongongo Oil smells amazing and hydrates your hair without making you feel greasy! Its a savior for those inevitable frizzy days when you need a light product to help define your curls, or just need to tame some flyaways.

One day, when I was just strolling around the beach town where I live, I came across this beautiful new store that was filled with the most adorable (and aesthetically pleasing) items and just HAD to buy this rose loofah! Have you ever seen anything so perfect in your life?!

It was made by the company Finchberry, and they just so happen to make beautiful natural vegan body soaps! When fall rolls around, I am definitely going to pick up this soap, the ingredients smell so delicious and the oils and shea butter are definitely very moisturizing!

What are some of your favorite summer products? I love summer so finding fresh, fruity products, gets me excited to wake up and start my day!

xo Danielle






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoulCycle

This morning, my friend and I woke up for the 8:30am spin class at the new SoulCycle studio in Walnut Creek! I have always wanted to try SoulCycle, and had a few free passes given to me during the promotion for their grand opening, so I figured I might as well go soon! So, my friend and I walk in and immediately we were in awe of how sleek, clean, and bright everything was! It was like walking into the studio of your dreams!  We filled out all of our paperwork, tried on some clip-in shoes (they cost $3 to rent), and headed to the lockers to get ready before class. The studio was so welcoming and had everything from hairbands to deodorant to back you up in case you forgot anything! Now, about the class. At first, I was extremely intimidated. There are so many bikes and it seemed like everyone was a regular, so I felt a little anxious, but just wanted to see what all the hype was about! The second the class starts, you're nonstop moving.  I felt li

♡ Quick & Lazy Summer Vegan Milkshake ♡

I swear I've been living off of smoothies this summer because I am lazy and way too overheated to actually cook a meal. Growing up, I loved a good milkshake, but ever since I went vegan, I thought it would be difficult to try and come up with a recipe of my own that made the cut.  I don't know why it took me so long, but this summer became the summer for vegan milkshakes! If you know about banana nice cream, then you know the creamy power of a frozen banana. This shake only has 5 ingredients, so its quick and easy :) Vegan Strawberry Banana Milkshake  Ingredients: 1 cup frozen strawberries 1/2 cup frozen blueberries 1 ripe frozen banana 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any non-dairy milk) 1 tsp chia seeds to garnish ~ Blend it all up and enjoy ~ * I honestly usually eyeball everything so you can't get it wrong* The best summer milkshake with minimal effort!! What's your favorite summer smoothie recipe?

Facial Oils

One of my favorite skincare products is my facial oil. Now you may wonder what I mean by facial oil as there are varying types of these products. Personally, I am referring to both facial oil cleansers and facial oil moisturizers. If you're anything like me, your skin gets a little dry around the winter/spring months, and no amount of moisturizer will keep my skin hydrated. This past winter I tried out the  Nuance Marigold Cleansing Facial Oil , and fell in love. It retails for about $20 at CVS or on Amazon.com, but it has lasted me a few months so I say it is worth every dollar. So here's how it works: you pump 1-2 pumps of the facial oil onto your palm and smooth across your face. (If your skin is extra dry, let it soak in for a few mins before you wash it off so that the oil can really penetrate your skin). Wash off and pat dry with towel, do not scrub! I follow that cleanser with either the  Miracle Oil  facial oil or the  Rosehip Collagen Facial Oil . Both oils con