Skip to main content

My New Diffuser! | NOW Ultrasonic Bamboo Diffuser Review

Recently, my $15 essential oil diffuser broke, so I figured it was time I make an investment (kind of).

I started searching online and was looking for something sophisticated, yet not too abstract. My last diffuser started to look a little dingy, so I wanted something that was higher quality.
Many of the diffusers I found online had some type of bottle neck, or vase shape ---- both of which I did not want. I liked the cylinder style, so I found a few that I liked and read some reviews to help me make my decision.

The one I ended up getting was the Now Foods Ultrasonic Bamboo Diffuser!

*This is a cold diffuser that maintains the essential oil properties through a cool mist, as opposed to a heat diffuser which will break down the goodness in the oils*

The body has a bamboo finish, and has a small band on the top that displays a rainbow of colors if you put it on the light setting! I like this diffuser because it is pretty customizable. You can change your settings depending on what you need!

For misting, there is either a Continuous or Intermittent setting, which allows you to have a continuous flow of mist or just a spray of mist every few seconds! (This is nice if you have a strongly scented oil in the diffuser).

There is also a timer, which can be set for 1 hour or 2 hours, which is perfect for nighttime so you don't have to worry about letting it run overnight ---- It can run up to 7 hours on continuous mode!

The last setting is the light setting where you get to choose the color of the light band at the top of the diffuser. The first is a rainbow light that displays a slow array of colors, the second allows you to stop at any color you'd like and keep it there, and the third shows no light!

I am in love with this diffuser and it is pretty affordable at just under $40.

Take a look at some of my pictures of this beautiful diffuser!





The refreshing blend I used this morning was 5 drops of Sweet Orange oil and 3 drops of Lemongrass Oil. Enjoy xo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoulCycle

This morning, my friend and I woke up for the 8:30am spin class at the new SoulCycle studio in Walnut Creek! I have always wanted to try SoulCycle, and had a few free passes given to me during the promotion for their grand opening, so I figured I might as well go soon! So, my friend and I walk in and immediately we were in awe of how sleek, clean, and bright everything was! It was like walking into the studio of your dreams!  We filled out all of our paperwork, tried on some clip-in shoes (they cost $3 to rent), and headed to the lockers to get ready before class. The studio was so welcoming and had everything from hairbands to deodorant to back you up in case you forgot anything! Now, about the class. At first, I was extremely intimidated. There are so many bikes and it seemed like everyone was a regular, so I felt a little anxious, but just wanted to see what all the hype was about! The second the class starts, you're nonstop moving.  I felt li

PSA - A letter about health

I posted this on Facebook a few hours ago, but I figured I would put it out there for everyone to see. I see people all over social media claiming to promote healthy living whilst still consuming and purchasing animal products. Dead animals are not healthy. We need to change the way we think about all of the beautiful animals on this planet, they deserve to live just as much as we do!  The following is my own personal opinion, but I think that it is true for everyone. I have done countless hours of research for myself and I would never say anything that I didn't truly believe.  Enjoy :) People who promote healthy living and environmental causes while still consuming meat and animal products....... ‪#‎ judgingyou‬  Go vegan! It's better for the earth and for your body. I don't remember the last time I took over the counter medicine or had a cold, and I believe that is because I only consume food that is nutritious, and not full of fat and cholesterol, which most anima