Skip to main content

Modeling in San Francisco




A few weeks ago, I had the amazing opportunity to do a shoot with a friend of mine on a rooftop in San Francisco! A rooftop shoot has always been on my to-do list, so I definitely couldn't say no!

~To preface all of this, it was about 100 degrees in Walnut Creek that day, so we expected a high 70-80 degrees in SF, with a beautiful sunset.

San Francisco was beautiful, but it was about 65 degrees when we got there! This really sweet family that my friend knew let us use their rooftop, and they had an incredible view of the water. We got inside the home and decided on outfits and lipstick colors, and then headed up the stairs to the rooftop.


We definitely underestimated the wind power that exists in San Francisco, so we were instantly thrust into the wind! It was a little hard to stand, and even keep my eyes open, but it was so much fun!

I have to say, my makeup somehow stayed on throughout the intense wind, so cruelty free makeup can totally hold up next to some of the more popular brands!


Here's some of the products I used:

Take a look at all the edgy photos from my shoot and let me know what you think! :)

xo Danielle







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoulCycle

This morning, my friend and I woke up for the 8:30am spin class at the new SoulCycle studio in Walnut Creek! I have always wanted to try SoulCycle, and had a few free passes given to me during the promotion for their grand opening, so I figured I might as well go soon! So, my friend and I walk in and immediately we were in awe of how sleek, clean, and bright everything was! It was like walking into the studio of your dreams!  We filled out all of our paperwork, tried on some clip-in shoes (they cost $3 to rent), and headed to the lockers to get ready before class. The studio was so welcoming and had everything from hairbands to deodorant to back you up in case you forgot anything! Now, about the class. At first, I was extremely intimidated. There are so many bikes and it seemed like everyone was a regular, so I felt a little anxious, but just wanted to see what all the hype was about! The second the class starts, you're nonstop moving.  I felt li

PSA - A letter about health

I posted this on Facebook a few hours ago, but I figured I would put it out there for everyone to see. I see people all over social media claiming to promote healthy living whilst still consuming and purchasing animal products. Dead animals are not healthy. We need to change the way we think about all of the beautiful animals on this planet, they deserve to live just as much as we do!  The following is my own personal opinion, but I think that it is true for everyone. I have done countless hours of research for myself and I would never say anything that I didn't truly believe.  Enjoy :) People who promote healthy living and environmental causes while still consuming meat and animal products....... ‪#‎ judgingyou‬  Go vegan! It's better for the earth and for your body. I don't remember the last time I took over the counter medicine or had a cold, and I believe that is because I only consume food that is nutritious, and not full of fat and cholesterol, which most anima

My New Diffuser! | NOW Ultrasonic Bamboo Diffuser Review

Recently, my $15 essential oil diffuser broke, so I figured it was time I make an investment (kind of). I started searching online and was looking for something sophisticated, yet not too abstract. My last diffuser started to look a little dingy, so I wanted something that was higher quality. Many of the diffusers I found online had some type of bottle neck, or vase shape ---- both of which I did not want. I liked the cylinder style, so I found a few that I liked and read some reviews to help me make my decision. The one I ended up getting was the  Now Foods Ultrasonic Bamboo Diffuser ! *This is a cold diffuser that maintains the essential oil properties through a cool mist, as opposed to a heat diffuser which will break down the goodness in the oils* The body has a bamboo finish, and has a small band on the top that displays a rainbow of colors if you put it on the light setting! I like this diffuser because it is pretty customizable. You can change your settings depending