Skip to main content

PSA - A letter about health

I posted this on Facebook a few hours ago, but I figured I would put it out there for everyone to see. I see people all over social media claiming to promote healthy living whilst still consuming and purchasing animal products. Dead animals are not healthy. We need to change the way we think about all of the beautiful animals on this planet, they deserve to live just as much as we do! 

The following is my own personal opinion, but I think that it is true for everyone. I have done countless hours of research for myself and I would never say anything that I didn't truly believe. 


Enjoy :)



People who promote healthy living and environmental causes while still consuming meat and animal products.......‪#‎judgingyou‬ Go vegan! It's better for the earth and for your body. I don't remember the last time I took over the counter medicine or had a cold, and I believe that is because I only consume food that is nutritious, and not full of fat and cholesterol, which most animal products contain. It's so easy to try and say that I don't get enough protein or I'm weak because I don't eat meat, but I haven't eaten meat for about 10 years, and still I dance everyday and hike and bike as much as I can, and work as a model in the SF Area all while being a full time student. I don't mean to be offensive, I have just seen so many people trying to spread the word about healthy living, but they refuse to look at what is really going into their bodies. It's not enough to just cut out red meat or only drink nonfat milk; you need nutrients! We claim that we can only get certain nutrients from animal products, but some forget that the way the animals acquire these nutrients is by eating plants themselves. We are inherently superior beings to animals, so it doesn't make sense to try and consume a dead body of something inferior in order to make us feel good. God put plants on the earth for us to eat, and although cavemen may have seen the necessity of eating meat when plants weren't as plentiful, we've grown past that. Nourish your body with the food that actually contains the nutrients we need first hand. Trying to get your nutrients through the body of a dead animal does not make you feel alive-eating live foods make you feel alive! Fruits and veggies have all the nutrients you need and give you life. I'm sure most of you disagree with me, but I am living proof that you do NOT need animal products. It's not godly to kill others for our selfish needs, so it only makes sense to save as many lives as we can by eating what is already prepared for us by nature. You guys probably think I'm crazy, but I'm not the only one. Global warming is actually a thing, and most meat factories contribute to that due to the methane gas produced by animals when they defecate or pass gas. It's so much better for the earth and for our future if we start cutting down meat consumption in this country. I have thoroughly educated myself on this topic for about half of my life, and there is nothing that can disprove research. What works for me may not work for you, but it is possible to lead a healthier life by consuming only live and nutritious foods. There is no need to stuff our bodies with the flesh or breast milk of another animal, and it may not happen overnight, but change is necessary to live healthfully. If you guys want to do your own research, I suggest watching Vegucated, Cowspiracy, and Forks over Knives (all on Netflix and/or YouTube). These videos explicitly show you what the American food industry really is and how harmful it can be to the human body. Please take a look at these before commenting something rude or hurtful. I'm only trying to spread my opinion and knowledge because I love you all so much and I want you all to live the best life that you can. I am passionate about healthy living because I feel that is the most natural and fulfilling way to live. We all need to respect our bodies by not polluting it with animal products. It is so easy to go vegetarian or vegan, and if you have any questions you can always email me at daniellejanaybookings@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SoulCycle

This morning, my friend and I woke up for the 8:30am spin class at the new SoulCycle studio in Walnut Creek! I have always wanted to try SoulCycle, and had a few free passes given to me during the promotion for their grand opening, so I figured I might as well go soon! So, my friend and I walk in and immediately we were in awe of how sleek, clean, and bright everything was! It was like walking into the studio of your dreams!  We filled out all of our paperwork, tried on some clip-in shoes (they cost $3 to rent), and headed to the lockers to get ready before class. The studio was so welcoming and had everything from hairbands to deodorant to back you up in case you forgot anything! Now, about the class. At first, I was extremely intimidated. There are so many bikes and it seemed like everyone was a regular, so I felt a little anxious, but just wanted to see what all the hype was about! The second the class starts, you're nonstop moving.  I felt li

My New Diffuser! | NOW Ultrasonic Bamboo Diffuser Review

Recently, my $15 essential oil diffuser broke, so I figured it was time I make an investment (kind of). I started searching online and was looking for something sophisticated, yet not too abstract. My last diffuser started to look a little dingy, so I wanted something that was higher quality. Many of the diffusers I found online had some type of bottle neck, or vase shape ---- both of which I did not want. I liked the cylinder style, so I found a few that I liked and read some reviews to help me make my decision. The one I ended up getting was the  Now Foods Ultrasonic Bamboo Diffuser ! *This is a cold diffuser that maintains the essential oil properties through a cool mist, as opposed to a heat diffuser which will break down the goodness in the oils* The body has a bamboo finish, and has a small band on the top that displays a rainbow of colors if you put it on the light setting! I like this diffuser because it is pretty customizable. You can change your settings depending